15 Day Adventure Highlights - Melbourne, Cairns & Sydney
Visit Sydney, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, The Blue Mountains - nature on your door step, attend world class events, and enjoy stunning beaches and amazing restaurants.
Melbourne is perfect for that romantic getaway! Lose yourself in its myriad of laneways where there is a surprise around every corner, visit the penguins on Phillip Island or shop til you drop.
Finally, no Australian vacation would be complete without experiencing one of the seven wonders of the world: The Great Barrier Reef!
- Round trip flights on Qantas Airways from Los Angeles to Australia
- 4 nights Melbourne, standard hotel
- Guided city sightseeing tour of Melbourne visiting the Royal Botanic Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance and the Formula One Grand Prix track
- 4 nights Cairns, standard hotel
- Journey through the lush rainforest just outside of Cairns on the scenic Kuranda Railway and return over the rainforest canopy on the spectacular Skyrail
- 4 nights Sydney, standard hotel
- Scenic cruise on the famous Sydney Harbour
- Australian domestic flights between Melbourne, Cairns & Sydney
- Airline fuel surcharges and taxes
- Travel2 24-hour Emergency Travel Assistance
Pricing Starting at $2,699 per person and is based on availability and room category selection.
*Terms & Conditions (USD): All prices are 'from' per person, double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Valid for economy class travel departing on Monday - Thursday departures from Los Angeles for international flights for travel between 1 April and 9 June 2017 or 22 June and 28 June 2017 or 31 July and 17 August 2017 or 21 August and 17 September 2017; otherwise supplements will apply